Suzhou Large Animal Research Facility
Large animal, preclinical safety testing for your medical device may be required. We work with you to identify requirements and to design screening programs to ensure that your device is ready to advance to human trials and subsequent clinical use.
- Two fully equipped Surgery Suites with up to 4 table capability per room, Multimedia A/V capability
- One Angiography suite, modern multimedia operating room
- State-of-the-art equipment: GE Optima IGS330 Fluoroscope, Plasma Sterilization, modern patient/anesthesia monitoring systems, embedded Modern audio/visual system, etc.
- GLP testing to meet global registration needs
- Dedicated senior surgical team
- AAALAC Accredited
Preclinical Research and Development
Designing the study (GLP or non-GLP), developing appropriate surgical models, generating protocols, performing projects, analyzing data.
Understanding GLP needs (customer: R&D + regulations) before testing, modifying surgical model, expanding product capabilities.
Post-Marketing Product Training
Client based surgical training of physicians in the use of client’s products. Four-table O.R. Suite with qualified staff to assist your trainers, which allows for simultaneous training sessions. Modern audio/visual system for viewing of the training sessions by others in the room not actively participating in the procedures.