Suzhou Large Animal Research Facility
- Two fully equipped Surgery Suites with up to 4 table capability per room, Multimedia A/V capability
- One Angiography suite, modern multimedia operating room
- Modern up to date equipment: GE Optima IGS330 Fluoroscope, Plasma Sterilization, modern patient/anesthesia monitoring systems, embedded Modern audio/visual system, etc.
- GLP testing to meet global registration needs
- Dedicated senior surgery team
- AAALAC Accredited
Preclinical Research and Development
Designing the study (GLP or non-GLP), developing appropriate surgical models, generating protocols, performing projects, analyzing data
Understanding GLP needs (customer: R&D + regulations) before testing, modifying surgical model, expanding product capabilities
Post-marketing Product Training
Client based surgical training of physicians in the use of clients products. 4 table O.R Suite with qualified staff to assist your trainers. This allows for multiple training sessions to occur at the same time. Modern audio/visual system, allowing viewing of the training sessions by others in the room not actively participating in the procedures.